Wednesday 28 October 2015

Simply Gorjuss cards

Good afternoon

Here in Cape Town it is hot, hot, hot. Our spring has finally arrived. I am so happy that the winter is gone and we will only "see" it again next year. 

Over the past view days I have made 3 cards, I made it from my awesome prize that I have won. I have not made anything to awe inspiring as I have followed their instructions on these cards. My mind is already thinking about a pop-up box card as well as some step cards.

My first card.


A close up off the card. I have used some dimensional glaze on the mushrooms, truffle an stripes of her hat and arms.


My second card.


Close up.


My third card. I love the frame on this picture, it looks so old and classy.


Another close up.


That is it from me for today. Have a great evening.

Hugs,
Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment