Wednesday 13 June 2012

Red, White and Blue

Good Morning

I hope that this post will find all my fellow crafters well and that you have had lots of time to do some crafting.  After being quite for some time now, I hope that it will be something of the past. 

Today I would like to share a card that I made some time ago, but I only have the opportunity to post about it now.

I think that the colour scheme was one that was from a challenge, but as I did this one sometime ago, I do not remember all the details.  Please forgive me, my mind is not what it used to be ( I do not really have an excuse - maybe we can blame it on the winter - LOL), I find that I have to make lists for everything these days.

Here it is.  The digi is a Meljens Design digi - Flower girl.  I really love to work with the Meljen images, they are so versatile and easy to colour.



My apologies for the focus on this image - I bought a new camera some time ago and I am still trying to figure all the settings out.






Thank you for taking the time to read my post, please leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say.

Have a great day and to everybody that lives in a place where they are having some warm weather - I am very jealous.

Hugs,
Marika

1 comment:

  1. Dit is baie mooi. Mal oor die polka dot detail. Dit sal weer beter gaan met die geheue, jy het net 'n taai tyd agter die rug.
    Sterkte!

    ReplyDelete