Wednesday 13 June 2012

Jewellery for sale

Good Afternoon

I would like to post some pictures of jewellery pieces that was made by myself and that is for sale.


Photo 1 - Multi-strand necklace


Photo 2 - Long necklace with heart pendant


Photo 3 - Necklace set in green turquoise and purple


Photo 4 - Blue turquoise necklace with pendant


Photo 5 - Necklace with blue turquoise leather straps and cross pendant


 
Photo 6 - Bronze set


Photo 7 - Bronze set with wooden beads


Photo 8 - Necklace with various colours of glass chips


 Photo 9 - Necklace with cross pendant


 Photo 10 - Necklace with flower pendant


Thank you for taking the time to look at the photos, please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think and if you are interested in any of the pieces above, please send me an e-mail and I will answer any questions that you might have.

Have a nice day.

Hugs,
Marika

2 comments:

  1. Alles beautiful!
    Ek is mal oor die laaste een veral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Marika. I think your jewellery is amazing. Wow! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete