Friday 29 June 2012

Totally Gorjuss - Something yellow

Good Morning

I have made a new card and I would like to share it with you.  I made this card for the Totally Gorjuss - something yellow, challenge.  The challenge was to make a card using yellow.  So here is my take on it.

I used the Edwin wants a hug stamp from Magnolia.  The papers I used came as a gift with a magazine.  This stack came from the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine and the paper stack is called "Travel light" from We R Memory Keepers.  I just love this stack of papers it is ideal for boy/men cards.


A close up of Edwin.  I used my Copics to colour Edwin.



Thank you for taking the time to read my post, please leave me a comment as I love to read what you have to say.

Hugs,
Marika

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card I Love the Sequin waste you have used too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)


    PS you have word verification on you maybe would consider turning it off which maybe would help DT members to leave you comments thanks x

    ReplyDelete