Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blue and Brown

Good Morning

I have been pondering about this colour combination for about a week and a half and this is what I eventually came up with.


A close up of the flowers.


A close up of my very pretty Tilda.



I am very happy with my end result, as usual the sentiment is missing, as I feel that this card can be used for any occasion and I can always add a sentiment later - to fit the occasion.

I will be entering this card into the Blue and Brown challenge on the Magnolia-licious challenge blog.

Thank you for staying and reading the blabbering of this crafty soul.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Marika

5 comments:

  1. Marika, how precious of this Tilda with all the lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Really gorgeous card!! Love the coloring here!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love the flowers in the corner. Love your card.
    Blessings
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete