Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cross Criss Card

Good Morning

A new first for me is a Criss Cross Card and I must say that I am very pleased with my effort, I really enjoyed the difference of this card and I love the fact that you do not need an envelope for this, now everybody can see the card that the receiver is getting (some people tend to only open their cards when they are alone) and I do like to show off - just a little bit.


The completed card.  The tree is a chipboard tree that I just coloured using my distress ink.  All the edges were distressed with the same colour.


The card, as usual I am not sure from which range the paper is - I still need to get in to the habit of saving the name from the wrapping or packaging before I throw it away.


The card and envelope.  It does not have a owner yet, but I will keep it and give it to somebody special.

Thank you for reading my blog post today, I hope that you will all have a splendid day.

Hugs,
Marika

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the idea of this, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you managed to enter the AG challenge. Great stuff! Your Criss Cross card is gorgeous Marika. Well done! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete